Shiny Sky Blue Star

Saturday, May 30, 2015

|| I Love You ||

Thank you so much for your support. I appreciate everyone for the 300+ views on this blog. Today, I've just reach my 100th post and I can't help but feel proud of myself for making it so far. Some of the pictures are not on the exact date of the day it was drawn so the style and changes are all mixed up and confusing. But the point of this blog was to show my accomplish throughout my first few years of drawing. I am still an amateur, but I am reaching out to improve on my art and I wouldn't be doing this if you guys aren't here to support me. I would like to say that everyone is beautiful in their own ways. Keep smiling. You guys being here to see my content is enough to make a smile grow in my face.

~Thank you so much.
Kuro Neko (Mun)

No comments:

Post a Comment